Go Dark Studios
Based in California, USA
Be Stealthy. Be Fast. Be Tactical. Be Lethal. Enter a dark, dystopic world of advanced organized crime, and prepare to take on a highly militarized and dangerously ambitious syndicate. Your enhanced reflexes, your fists, your katana, your shuriken, the custom made weapons your team has provided you with, and even the guns of your enemies will not be enough to take down such an enemy. In Rogue Contracts: Syndicate you'll need to both act and think fast, use stealth and the layout of your enemy's buildings to your advantage, strike surgically, and kill swiftly. You'll need to utilize the intelligence provided to you by your support team, and learn to flow with the fast pace the frantic action calls for. The exhilarating soundtrack, and unique visuals will be there to accompany your every lethal move. Even your death(s).
The project started early March 2014 and all elements for the game were done by October. Art followed and is taking another 8 months to complete. The story came as the 3rd part of the level art was being completed.
- Expansive single-player campaign, designed to test both your reflexes and tactical thought.
- Frantic Survival mode against increasing numbers of enemy agents.
- Smart, fast, responsive enemy agents that will constantly test your combat, strategy, and stealth skills.
- 3 unique boss battles, 16 progressively challenging levels.
- Exhilarating action-focused soundtrack designed to enhance your play.
- Procedural enemy spawning. No level ever plays the same way again.
- Includes a levels section unlock after completing the game. Try to beat your best level score and time.
- 2 levels of difficulty: normal and hard mode.
Trailer 2 YouTube
Trailer 1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Go Dark Studios
Go Dark Studios is based in California. A PC and mobile games developer working on its first release Rogue Contracts: Syndicate and other upcoming projects.
More information on Go Dark Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
ROGUE CONTRACTS: SYNDICATE Credits
Business & Development, Game Design, A.I., Go Dark Studios
Level Artist, Freelancer
Character Artist, Freelancer